Spring 2017 Student Enrollment
Table of Content
|1||General Admission Requirements for E-JUST Postgraduate Schools
2. Language (English Proficiency)
3. Educational Background and Records
4. E-JUST Entrance Examination/Interview
|2||Academic Background for Each Department|
|3||Scholarships Terms and Conditions|
|4|| Selection Procedures
2. Submission of Application Form
3. Document Screening
4. Entrance Exams and Interview
- General Exam
- Subject Exam
- Personal Interview and Research Proposal Presentation
5. Admission Result Release
|6||E-JUST Research Areas and Topics|
|7||Documents Required for Application|
Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology offers opportunities of advanced study and academic research to Graduate students. The programs involve Master's (two years) and Doctoral (three years) courses leading to the corresponding degrees (M.Sc. and Ph.D.). Accepted applicants to the programs will be enrolled in the next Spring 2017 semester, which will begin on February 19, 2017. Lectures and instructions for research are given generally in English.
1. GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS for E-JUST POSTGRADUATE SCHOOLS
|1||Age||Applicants should be under 30 years on February 1, 2017.|
|2||Educational Background and Records||
- MSc applicants should have a very good academic record in the related undergraduate program’s major and hold a Bachelor degree with a GPA of at least 2.5 (Grade C+) or a percentage record of ≥ 75 % is required.
|3||Language (English) Proficiency||
- Admission Requirement: TOEFL iBT: 61 or Academic IELTS: 5.0.
E-JUST Entrance Examination/ Interviews
Admission Entrance Examination and Interview consists of two parts:
• The second part (Subject Exam) is related to the student
Each exam will be carried out independently for one hour duration.
Applicants are not allowed to enter the exam class room after half time of the first exam period.
Applicants are not allowed to leave the exam before half time of the exam period.
The applicant minimum acceptance percentage in each part (General Exam, Subject Exam and Interview) is 30%.