Scholarship Terms and Conditions
• The period necessary to complete the degree requirements in EJUST is to earn the degree within 2 years for
the M.Sc. degree and 3 years for the Ph.D. degree.
• The scholarships are mainly supported by the Ministry of Higher Education of Egypt (MoHE) which is available
for teaching assistants and research assistants from national universities and national research institutions,
based on transparent selection procedure.
• Limited number of private scholarships will be available for outstanding applicants.
• An evaluation report will be sent bi-annually to the scholarship funder reporting about the student’s study level,
including the student transcript, academic advisor report, and the updated student research situation.
• Scholarships are full-time scholarships; this means that EJUST students are fully devoted to their study and
research. They are not allowed to work elsewhere during their scholarships’ period.
MoHE / Industry Sponsored Scholarships
The Scholarship's term is the period necessary to complete the degree requirements in E-JUST, which
should be within two years for the M.Sc. degree and three years for the PhD degree; The scholarships'
are mainly supported by the Ministry of Higher Education of Egypt (MoHE) which are available for
Teaching Assistants and Research Assistants from Government Universities and Research Institutions,
based on transparent selection procedure. Limited number of industry-sponsored scholarships is available
for outstanding applicants.
The Scholarship's support is dependent upon the student good standing with the E-JUST graduate program
in which he/she is registered. An evaluation report should be sent biannually to the sponsor reporting about
the student's study level, including the student transcript, academic adviser report, and the updated student
Scholarships are full-time scholarships. This means that E-JUST students are fully devoting to their study and
research in E-JUST and are not allowed to work elsewhere during their scholarships' period.
Note: The above documents must be submitted either in Arabic or English language or with attached
translation. Recent original photographs taken within 6 months should be pasted on the original application
form. The submitted documents will be retained by EJUST.
Graduate Research Assistantships
A graduate research assistantship is generally a part-time (typically, 20 hours/week) appointment or full-time
(40 hours/week) formal appointment. It requires completion of specific duties commensurate with the
percentage appointment. The appointment is associated with research and requires the following
1. To carry out a designed program of research under the supervision of a designated supervisor/senior
2. To be able to work on and contribute to collaborative research teams.
3. To perform the following major duties that include but are not limited to
o Reading and comprehending reports and other scientific literature;
o Conducting data analysis and computations;
o Harvesting of field and/or laboratory samples;
o Writing research reports based upon data results;
o Presenting data at conferences, scientific symposium and professional society meetings; and
o Attending departmental seminars (required)
4. Other duties as assigned by the senior professor.