CINTEC currently consists of 4 offices which are:
1- Industry Liaison Office:
- Induce industry to engage with E-JUST in longer term research projects;
- Conduct market studies to determine industry needs of scientific research;
- Determine economic feasibility of innovative ideas; and
- Sustain and develop relationship with the industry.
Offices in partnership with TICO
2- Technology Transfer Office:
- Evaluate inventions to assess commercialization options;
- Decide on granting Licenses and licensing strategies;
- Assess, jointly with industry liaison unit, university inventions for commercial potential and implements
appropriate forms for intellectual property protection to maximize industry interest; and
- Marketing and licensing E-JUST inventions to industry partners for development of useful
products and services.
3- Technology, Innovation Support Center
- Create a university environment that encourages the generation of new knowledge by faculty,
staff, and students;
- Develop appropriate protection and transfer strategies to maximize the value and usage of
E-JUST intellectual property;
- Protect university invented knowledge and ideas throughout patents, copyrights, trademarks
and trade secrets; and
- Eliminate the infringement, improper exploitation and abuse of the University's intellectual
assets belonging to the University or the other persons.
4- Grants, International Cooperation Office
- Support and advise E-JUST academic community in securing external support for sponsored
projects and collaborations;
- Provide comprehensive support to members of E-JUST research community engaged in the
preparation and submission of research proposals;
- Manage awards, including all non-financial administration, compliance issues, reporting
oversight and administrative project close out; and
- Responsible for ensuring all research proposals and projects adhere to E-JUST academic
and research policies and meet its obligations to external sponsors.