Tuition fees and Scholarships
Accounting and Information systems
Tuition fees & Scholarship
Scholarship Terms and Conditions
- The scholarships are mainly supported by the Ministry of Higher Education of Egypt (MoHE) which are available for teaching assistants and research assistants from governmental universities and governmental research institutions, based on transparent selection procedure.
- The scholarship’s term is the period necessary to complete the degree requirements in E-JUST, which should be within five years for the M.Sc. & PhD degrees preceded by a one-time research period between 6 months (one academic semester) to one year.
for the PhD degree the scholarship term is three years preceded by a one-time research period between 3 months to one year.
The research period is determined based on the applicant’s performance at the entrance exams & specialization.
- Sc. in AIS = 45,000 L.E/year
- D. in AIS = 65,000 L.E/year
- Tuition fees for students who are applying for both M.Sc. and Ph.D. in AIS will be 55,000 L.E/year.