To register for the Heritage Science Professional Postgraduate Programs (Graduate Diploma or Master Degree) the applicant must fulfill the below:
An applicant should have a BA or BSc with grade “good” or equivalent cumulative percentage (%) or CGPA (2 out of 4).
Conservation Science (CS)
Relevant knowledge in Conservation, Natural sciences, Engineering, Computer Science, Environment, Geology, Information Technology or any allied disciplines and a desire to improve their performance and acquire innovative knowledge and skills to become an expert in heritage preservation.
Museum Management (MM)
Archaeology; Conservation; Fine Arts; History; Finance; Accounting; Engineering, Management; Marketing; Education; Public Relation; Law; Architecture; Computer Science, and Information & Communication Technology etc).
- Those who do not have the educational and academic background as required by each area of specialization may be required to pass complementary courses prior to starting regular graduate courses, or in parallel, while a level of competence in chemistry is essential to enrollment in the Conservation Science area of specialization.
- Successful applicants will be notified with the required complementary courses with the admission exams final result announcement.
- Student should provide TOEFL iBT certificate with a minimum score of 50 or Academic IELTS certificate with a minimum score of 5.5, the Language certificate should be valid on the date of the application of the applicant” or
- Pass the E-JUST English Language Proficiency TEST (EPT),
- Applicants whose native language is English are not required to submit official evidence of English Language Proficiency, applicants can apply for EJUST English Test through the online application.
Applicants must pass E-JUST Entrance exams, For more information about Entrance exams, please click here