Online Application Period:
Online submission will be open through E-JUST website during May.
The applicant should submit the following documents:
- High school certificate
- Birth certificate
- National ID or a passport copy
- Proof of English proficiency if available (test scores of IELTS or TOEFL)
- 4*6 photo with a white background
- University transcript in case of old date high school graduation
- Application fee of 500 EGP (non-refundable)
- College dashboard username and password for American Diploma students
- A proof of residency from country of current resident (applicants from other countries)
For the further guidance on how to pay the application fees
- Application fees must be paid to be considered. If fees not paid the application will be discarded.
- Applicant will upload the electronic copies of the relevant certificates, but the original (issued by the institution with a fresh stamp) will be required at the final admission.
- All correspondence during the exam process will be done by email, so please ensure you register the well-functioning email address and check constantly, including the junk-email box.
The 1st Screening announcement:
E-JUST will send the result to each applicant after documents classification and analysis and the accepted applicants for the 1st screening, will receive a notification by email with the guidance to take the exam (schedule, location, and access information).
Note: Dates will be announced later through E-JUST website.
Written Entrance Exams:
The entrance exams will be held at E-JUST campus in Borg Alarab city
Entrance exams for the sustainable Architecture program are: English, Math 1, Logical thinking, Physics, and Architecture aptitude exams.
The 2nd Screening announcement:
E-JUST will notify by email the result to the applicants who passed the entrance exams inviting them to the personal interview and informing about the schedule and the location.
The interviews details will be announced later on E-JUST website.
Final Result Announcement
E-JUST will announce the interview result and final decision three days after conducting the interviews by sending an email informing the applicants with their result.
Successful applicants must submit the original documents from 1 September 2021 to 30 September 2021 to Admission Section, E-JUST Academic Affairs Office, and pay the tuition fees.
Detailed instructions will be notified for the successful applicants
|1||Application Start||May 9, 2021|
|2||Application Deadline||August 16, 2021|
|3||Deadline to submit documents and payment of Application Fees||August 16, 2021|
|4||Written Entrance Exams||August 22, 2021|
|5||Interviews||August 29, 2021|
|6||Result Announcement||September 1, 2021|
|7||Receive Official certificate and Documents and Payment of Tuition Fees (Pre-requisite for Course Registration)||September 1, 2021 – September 30, 2021|
|8||Orientation||To be announced later|
|9||Receive Dorms (Only for registered students)||To be announced later|
|10||Class Begins||To be announced later|