- Eligibility Requirements
- Egyptian applicants must have completed a secondary school education and hold a valid THANAWYA AMMA certificate- Mathematics, or approved equivalent certificate (e.g. IGCSE, American Diploma, etc..).
- Applicant’s age must not exceed 21 years as of September 1, 2021. Male applicants have to provide their military service status.
- Applicants from other countries must have an equivalent secondary school certificate approved by the Supreme Council of Universities of Egypt (SCU).
- Foreign certificate holders should have completed at least 12 years of schooling or completed 3 years of secondary school after the Egyptian Preparatory school certificate (Eidadiya) or completed 6 years of secondary school and preparatory school after the Egyptian Primary school certificate as per the rules and regulation of the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education.
- Accepted students’ holder of foreign certificates must pass the Arabic and Religion exams of Thanawaya Amma before or after the final acceptance in the university.
- Applicants must be able to read, write and communicate efficiently in English.
The followings are applied:
- All applicants must pass the E-JUST English Proficiency
- Applicants who have TOEFL (IBT) score of 60 or IELTS score of 6.0 will be waived from the E-JUST English Proficiency Test. Only valid certificate will be accepted (the certificate validity is 2 years after the test date)
- Applicants who did not pass the E-JUST English Proficiency Test might be enrolled in E-JUST as a provisional student for one academic year provided that he/she will pass the test within this year, otherwise the student enrollment will be terminated.
- Provisional student can apply for 11 credit hours based on the university’s academic schedule.
- Accepted students’ holder of foreign certificates from other countries must provide a residency from the country of their current residence.
The University accepts applications from students who are holders of the following certificates:
- THANAWYA AMMA CERTIFICATE (MATH SECTION)
- STEM SCHOOLS (MATH SECTION)
- THANAWYA AMMA/TAWGIHI CERTIFICATE FROM OTHER ARAB COUNTRIES (SCIENCE SECTION)
- THANAWYA AZHARIA CERTIFICATE (SCIENCE SECTION)
- BRITISH SCHOOLS
- AMERICAN HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
- CANADIAN DIPLOMA FROM SCHOOLS INSIDE EGYPT
- CANADIAN DIPLOMA FROM INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS IN CANADA (EXCEPT THE QUEBEC PROVINCE)
- FRENCH BACCALAUREATE
- GERMAN ABITUR
- INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE
Other certificate requirements follow the regulations and score calculation rules of the Ministry of Higher Education in Egypt.
Meeting the minimum requirement for application does not mean that the student will be automatically accepted to E-JUST. Students are required to pass the document screening, entrance examination and the final interview.
Students acceptance is based on an overall assessment of the high school score, admission entrance exams score, English score and passing the interview.
Incomplete applications will not be considered for final decision.
Any deliberate falsifications or forgeries in the application process will result in immediate rejection.
All correspondence during the admission process will be done by email, applicant should ensure registering with well-functioning email address and check it constantly, including the junk-email box.
Submitted documents will not be returned for any reason.