Publication in the conference Proceedings
All submissions will be peer reviewed. Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
Conference proceedings carrying the ISSN identifier of 2164-8670 for the digital version and 2164-8689 for the online version. Both are also indexed in Scopus and EI Compendex. The proceedings will be published by Curran & Associates, and posted on the website https://www.computers-and-ie.org/
Extended versions of selected articles will published in a special issue of ELSEVIER Computers and Industrial Engineering Journal (ISSN 0360-8352).
Full Paper Submission Guidelines
- Please use the CIE50 Conference EasyChair submission page to upload your manuscript.
- If you do not already have an EasyChair account you will need to first create one here .
- Please use the CIE50 Paper Template when preparing your paper for submission. Each paper should not be more than 10 There will be an extra charge for extra pages. Please submit the paper in PDF Format.
- Choose ONE primary topic for your paper at the time of submission from the topic list shown below. The topics must be related to your paper. This information will be used by the committee for assigning appropriate reviewers and scheduling sessions.
- Full paper submission deadline: December 1st, 2020.
- Authors will be notified of a decision by January 1st, 2021.
- For accepted papers, the final camera-ready paper is due on February 15th, 2021.
- Each submission will be assigned a PAPER ID. Please quote this in all correspondences.
|· Smart Manufacturing Systems||· Digital Transformation|
|· Additive Manufacturing And 3D Printing||· Big Data And Analytics Applications|
|· Industry 4.0, Logistics 4.0, Quality 4.0||· Resilience Supply Chains And Logistics Models|
|· Advanced Process Control||· Operations Research And Optimization|
|· Industrial Internet of Things||· Supply Chain Management|
|· Cyber-physical Systems||· Logistics Management|
|· Humanitarian And Emergency Logistics||· Facilities Planning And Design|
|· Modeling & Decision Analysis||· Service Innovation And Management|
|· Discrete Event, Agent Based Simulation||· System Dynamics Simulation|
|· Simulation Optimization and Applications||· Lean Manufacturing And Six Sigma|
|· Manufacturing Innovation||· Design For X|
|· Resilient Smart Factories||· Data Mining And Business Intelligence|
|· Reliability Engineering, And Predictive Maintenance||· Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Applications|
|· Human Factors Engineering And Ergonomics||· Organizational Resilience|
|· Sustainable And Smart Transportation Systems||· Product, Process, Service And Software Design Management|
|· Quality Control And Management||· Reverse Engineering|
|· Enterprise Engineering||· Smart Cities Management Models|
|· Decision Support Systems||· Healthcare Management Systems|
|· Production Planning And Operations Scheduling||· Sustainable And Green Supply Chain Management|
|· Technology And Knowledge Management||· Project Management And Control|
|· Inventory Control And Management||· Enterprise Resource Planning Systems|
|· Sustainable Aerospace Supply Chain||· Urban Air Mobility Models|
Review and Acceptance
- All papers will be peer reviewed.
- English shall be the official language throughout the meeting
- Acceptance is based on condition that at least one author will register and present the paper at the conference. The conference committee reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference if the paper is not presented at the conference.