The university offers the following Computer Science and Information Technology programs:
- Computer Science
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- Computer Networks and Cyber Security
Importance of E-JUST Programs
- To be a core of the Computer Science and Information Technology programs offered by E-JUST having a larger impact for the society, in terms of a number of graduates.
- To be an interface of the university to the society. The undergraduate programs are usually closer to the society than the post-graduate ones, so that E-JUST’s image can be disseminated to the wider society.
- To be a resource pool of students for the existing Computer Science and Information Technology post-graduate programs.
The University upon the request of the respective Education council, grants the Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degrees in Computer Science and Information Technology programs as follows:
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Information Technology (Computer Science)
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Information Technology (Artificial Intelligence and Data Science)
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Information Technology (Computer Networks and Cyber Security)
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Information Technology (Bioinformatics)
Main Strength Points
- Active experimental learning including lab based learning, project based learning, and problem solving based learning.
- Multidisciplinary modern curriculum distinguishing E-JUST graduates from other in Egypt and the Middle East.
- Adopting the international trends in higher education focusing on soft skills, entrepreneurship, business skills, and practical computer science and information technology issues.
- Exposure to sophisticated research environment during the senior year graduation project in research labs or industrial sector.
- Focus on research related activities in the senior year preparing students to join the graduate Master and Doctorate programs in E-JUST.
- Close relation with computer companies/industries.
- Diversified student life and activities, including extensive cultural activities, athletic programs and student exchange with Japanese universities.
- Career support based on the strong relations with industry and the reputation of the programs backed with the trust in Japanese higher education fame.
- Field training and industrial exposure.
Academic semesters and registration
The academic year is divided into two main semesters (fall and spring) and one optional (summer) semester:
- The fall semester starts at the beginning of the fourth week of September and continues for 15 weeks, excluding the midterm and final examinations.
- The spring semester starts at the beginning of the third week of February and continues for 15 weeks, excluding the midterm and final examinations.
- The summer semester, which is a condensed semester, starts at the beginning of the first week of July and continues for 6 weeks, excluding the midterm and final examinations.
The registration for any course should take place during the two weeks preceding each semester, after satisfying all registration requirements and the payment of tuition fees set by the University Council. The students can add/drop courses during the first two weeks of the semester.
Initial evaluation system
- Students applying to E-JUST should submit the necessary application forms for preliminary eligibility screening. In order to pass this phase, students’ credentials must meet the basic requirements set forth by the university admission office.
- All applicants are required to take the University’s entrance exams in English, mathematics, physics, chemistry and logical thinking. Only the top ranked students will be selected for the final admittance to the University’s study programs.
- To be admitted to E-JUST, Students are expected to pass in the entrance exams with the required grade set by the University and show their readiness to proceed with the E-JUST educational system.
- Documentation Requirements
- Government-issued photo ID (National photo ID card or an Egyptian or Foreign Passport).
- Printout of the Exam admission email/letter sent by the Admission Office with the candidate ID number.