Brief About School
The School of Electronics, Communications and Computer Engineering provides a wide range of courses that are critical to provide pathways for students to gain exposure to the latest advanced practices in the field of electronics, communications and computer engineering. The school includes two departments; Department of Electronics and Communications Engineering and Department of Computer Science and Engineering.
Department of Electronics and Communications Engineering
It aims at providing advanced analytical as well as technological knowledge in various fields of electronics and communications systems. This is to provide awareness of research in engineering sciences, and to encourage the development of inventiveness while searching for engineering solutions to technical problems.
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
It provides advanced software as well as hardware knowledge in various fields of computer science and systems, in parallel to awareness of research in those fields, and encourages the development of inventiveness while searching for engineering solutions to technical problems.
- To become a nationally and internationally highly recognized department in higher education.
- To influence and contribute to the research directions in the fields of electronics and communications engineering.
- To stimulate the intellectual environment wherein faculty, students, and staff can prosper and grow.
- To provide a high- quality, effective and efficient research environment.
- To prepare future researchers able to perform multiple tasks efficiently.
- To prepare qualified researchers capable to apply the state-of-the-art techniques in Electronics and Communications engineering to improve product quality and system performance.
- To prepare qualified researchers capable to lead research teams in RD& I in industrial sectors.
- To give an equal opportunity for students from all countries to enroll its programs.
- Provide the graduate students with profound knowledge of a specialization area in Electronics and Communications Engineering, and familiarity with allied areas.
- Provide the graduate students with competence in performing independent research, in communicating effectively, and in learning independently.
- Sets an example for advanced research at E-JUST, in Egypt, and in the region.
- Advance the state-of-the-art in the specialized fields of Electronics and Communications Engineering.
- Enhance the relationship between university and industry by finding solutions to engineering problems through profound researches.