The graduate study program is intended to prepare the student to carry out basic and applied scientific research in the fields relevant to chemical and petrochemical industries, in order to develop new products and/or improve the properties of existing products. Also, the student should be able to understand, realize and apply the basic principles of clean and green technology in the design and running different units for producing different chemical and petrochemical goods.
- To prepare creative engineers to design, manage and operate process units related to chemical and petrochemical engineering systems, applying green technologies.
- To stay ahead in chemical and petrochemical engineering education quality and research.
To give the student a good idea about the different aspects of the studied courses in the graduate program, the student should be able to apply the scientific bases he acquired from these courses in the different fields of chemical and petrochemical industries. Moreover, the student should be able to conduct scientific research in the relevant fields of these industries to develop new products and improve the properties of the existing products. Also, the student should be able to follow green technology principles in different aspects of chemical and petrochemical industries.
- To prepare graduates for teamwork research programs in different parts of the world.
- To prepare creative engineers to design, manage and operate equipment related to chemical and petrochemicals engineering applications and systems.
- To prepare qualified students who can apply latest technologies to improve life quality by considering and addressing environmental issues.
- To give an equal opportunity for students from all countries to enroll post graduate programs.
- To establish cooperation channels between E-JUST and industry.