Industrial Engineering track
- Operations research applications in container terminal planning and operations management.
- Discrete Event Simulation of Container Terminals.
- Discrete Event Simulation in production and service management.
- Equipment scheduling in automated and smart container terminals.
- The pollution routing problem.
- Operations Research Application in Healthcare Planning and Management.
- Smart Grid Management and Optimization Models.
- Optimization application in energy systems management.
- Optimization application in water resources management systems.
- Applied operations research in crop planning.
- Urban traffic light planning and optimization.
Manufacturing Engineering track
- Modelling and Simulation of Metal Cutting Processes.
- Machine Tool/Process Interaction.
- Chatter Occurrence in Cutting Processes.
- Ultrasonic-Assisted Machining of Hard to-Cut Materials.
- Characterization of Ultrasonic-Assisted Milling.
- Abrasive Water Jet Machining.
- Correlating Additive Manufacturing and Product Characteristics.