Scholarships Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship’s term is the period necessary to complete the degree requirements in E-JUST, which should be within two years for M.Sc. degree.
- E-JUST Scholarship: are available for outstanding M.Sc. applicants from Africa or the Middle East based on transparent selection procedure.
- JICA Scholarship: are available for outstanding M.Sc. applicants from Africa or the Middle East in which Embassies/Consulates of Japan or JICA offices/field offices are located.
- The scholarship’s support is dependent upon the student good standing with E-JUST graduate program in which he/she is registered. An evaluation progress report will be sent semi-annually to the sponsor reporting about the student’s study level, including the student’s transcript, academic advisor report, and the updated student research situation.
- Scholarships are full-time scholarships; this means that E-JUST students are fully devoting to their study and research in E-JUST and are not allowed to work elsewhere during their scholarships’ period.
- Scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation, medical care, monthly stipend and round-trip flight ticket.