Liberal Arts and Culture Center (Heritage Science)
Conservations Science Track
- Material Characterization, Analysis and Diagnosis
- ICT for Documentation, 3D Modelling, Visualization, Protection and Community Engagement
- Assessment of Conservation Materials, Methods and Procedures
- Preventive Conservation (Energy Saving, Integrated Pest Management, Environmental Control and Disaster Resilience)
- Interpretation of Material Culture in the context of Museum Collection
- Functions of Museum in the Community: Preservation, Research and Education.
- Management and Administration: Accounting, Finance and Human Resources.
- Collection Management, Heritage Utilization and Museum Hospitality