- Announcement: for E-JUST graduates programs are carried out directly in different universities to students and Faculties (Sending letters and emails to faculties of Engineering), in official newspapers and E-JUST web site: https://ejust.edu.eg. Starting from May 4, 2021.
- Submission of Application Form: Required documents’ submission including selection of three research topics in one department prioritized by the applicant and the maximum number of departments the applicant can apply for is one. The applicant is recommended to select one-to-three topics from only one research track of his/her interest and/or related to his/her experience. The council asserts that this recommendation is by no means an obligation to the applicant Applicants from governmental universities should submit official agreements of the related academic departments.
- Document Screening: E-JUST internal work including documents classification and analyses for inviting applicants for entrance exam and interviews.
- Entrance Exams and Interview: including presentation of research proposals.
- Admission Result Release: after analyzing entrance exam and interviews results.
- Registration: after submission of all required original documents, applicant is academically accepted as E-JUST student.
|1||Application Submission||Tues, May 4 – Sat, June 12|
|2||Primary Screening Announcement||Sun, June 20, 2021|
|3||Written Examination and Interview||Thurs. June 24 – Wed. June 30|
|4||Final Result Announcement||Tues. July 27, 2021|
|5||Deadline to Submit the Admission Requirements||Thursday, Aug 5, 2021|
|6||Orientation||Sun, September 12, 2021|
|7||Start of Fall 2021 Lectures||Sun, September 19, 2021|