AY2022-2023 Fulbright Programs for Egyptians
Fulbright Egyptian Student Program: Deadline: July 3, 2021
- Master’s Degree Grants: fully funded master’s degree grants for university graduates to study in the U.S. for a maximum of
two years in all fields of study.
Program page: https://fulbright-egypt.org/program/student/
- Visiting Student Researcher: fully funded grants for students registered in Ph.D. programs at universities in Egypt to collect data and/or conduct research
for six to nine months in the U.S.
Program page: https://fulbright-egypt.org/program/vsr/
- Fine, Applied and Performing Arts Grants: fully funded grants for professional artists who wish to conduct field research and/or attend master classes for six to nine months in the U.S.
Program page: https://fulbright-egypt.org/program/arts/
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 01005449622
Hubert h. Humphrey Fellowship Program: Deadline: July 3, 2021
A 10-month fellowship for young and mid-career professionals who have a proven track record of leadership, a public service commitment, and the capacity to benefit from an independent non-degree study at a leading U.S. university.
Program page: https://fulbright-egypt.org/program/hhh/
Email: email@example.com Mobile: 01065547399
Fulbright Egyptian Scholar Program: Deadline: August 28, 2021
- Post-Doctoral Research Grants: Provides opportunities for Egyptian post-doctoral faculty members in all fields to conduct research at U.S. institutions.
Program page: https://fulbright-egypt.org/program/scholar/
- Arts Management Grants: Provides opportunities for arts and cultural management, or museum and heritage studies, professionals and academics to conduct research at U.S. Institutions.
Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant Program:
Deadline: July 13, 2021
Provides early career teachers of English as a Foreign Language, the opportunity to refine their teaching skills and increase their English language proficiency, while strengthening the instruction of foreign languages at colleges and universities in the U.S. Program page: https://fulbright-egypt.org/program/flta/
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 01050109843
Fulbright Egyptian Student Program-Islamic Studies:
Deadline: July 3, 2021
Provides fully funded grants for graduates of Islamic Studies from relevant faculties at Al Azhar University or the faculties of Dar Al
Ulum to pursue master’s degrees, or Ph.D. degrees or to conduct research in Islamic Studies in the U.S.
Program page: https://fulbright-egypt.org/program/is/
Email: email@example.com Mobile: 01005449622