- Job Title: Accounting Teaching Assistant.
- Type of Employment: Full Time/part time
- Work Location: Borg El Arab, Alexandria, Egypt
- Application Due: 26/12/2018
Qualifications and skills requirements:
- BSc in Commerce/MSc in Accounting, and relevant fields.
- Excellent interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary research record.
- Experience in teaching and advising of philosophy, ethics and academic skills.
- High level of team work ethics.
Expected Subjects to Teach:
- ACC111 Accounting Principles
- ACC121 Introduction to Management Accounting
- ACC231 Intermediate Accounting (1)
- ACC241 Intermediate Accounting (2)
- ACC472-3 Senior Project (Internship 1 and 2)
- Other related courses in Accounting.
She/he will engage in teaching and research related to the area of specialization for undergraduate education to achieve E-JUST missions and goals. At the same time, she/he will contribute to activities in line with the missions and objectives of FIBH, which include the following:
- Teaching the specialized subjects courses.
- Participating in supervising students senior research projects.
- Research including specialized and cross-disciplinary research
- Engaging in necessary administration such as regular meetings, discussion on exams and tutoring
- Contributing to the development of FIBH
- Contributing to other tasks relevant to the mission and objectives of FIBH and E-JUST
The required application materials include:
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Teaching Statement
- Research Statement
How to apply:
For who interested to join our academic staff please send your resume and other statements on