Business Mathematics/Business Statistics Teaching Assistant
- Job Title: Teaching Assistant in Business Mathematics/Business Statistics
- School: International Business (SIB)
- Type of Employment: Full Time (Contract based).
- Work Location: Borg El Arab, Alexandria, Egypt
Qualifications and skills requirements:
- We seek outstanding candidates in all areas of … Business Mathematics/Business Statistics:
- MTH112 Business Mathematics (1)
- MTH122 Business Mathematics (2)
- STA231 Business Statistics (1)
- STA241 Business Statistics (2)
- STA501 Statistics & Probability
- STA511 Advanced Inferential Statistics
- We are particularly interested in individuals who contribute as active members of a rich academic community.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor/MSc degree in Business Mathematics/Business Statistics.
- Applicants are expected to pursue state-of-the-art research and must possess an established record of publications in refereed journals and a research record commensurate with their respective rank.
- Applicants must also possess a demonstrated ability to teach college-level courses Business Mathematics/Business Statistics.
She/he will engage in teaching and research related to the area of specialization for undergraduate education to achieve E-JUST missions and goals. At the same time, she/he will contribute to activities in line with the missions and objectives of FIBH, which include the following:
- Teaching the specialized subjects’ courses.
- Participating in supervising students senior research projects.
- Research including specialized and cross-disciplinary research.
- Engaging in necessary administration such as regular meetings, discussion on exams and tutoring
- Contributing to the development of FIBH
- Contributing to other tasks relevant to the mission and objectives of FIBH and E-JUST