- Job Title: Composites and Ceramics Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor.
- School: Innovative Design Engineering.
- Department: Materials Science and Engineering.
- Type of Employment: Full Time (Contract based)
- Work Location: Borg El Arab, Alexandria, Egypt
- Posted: 5/12/2019
- Application Due: 19/12/2019
Qualifications and skills requirements:
- Applicants must have a doctorate in Materials engineering, Materials science and engineering, or production engineering
- Age not more than 45 years for Associate professors and 40 years for Assistant professors.
- We seek outstanding candidates in the areas of composites & ceramics engineering, materials characterization, powder metallurgy.
- We are particularly interested in individuals who are strong organizational citizens and interested in being active members of a rich academic community.
- Applicants are expected to pursue state-of-the-art research and must possess an established record of publications in refereed journals and a research record commensurate with their respective rank.
- Applicants must also possess a demonstrated ability to teach college-level courses in materials science and engineering, composites and ceramics engineering as well as experience teaching courses at the MSc and PhD.
- Candidates should submit a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae, teaching statement, research statement, and two letters of reference, at least one of which should speak about the candidate’s teaching and research abilities. The candidate should also briefly describe his/her current research agenda.
How To Apply: