- Job Title: Full Professor / Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
- Area: Computer Science and Information Technology /Computer Science and Engineering
- Type of Employment: Full Time (Contract based).
- Work Location: E-JUST, Borg El Arab, Alexandria, Egypt
Qualifications and skills requirements:
- We seek outstanding candidates in the areas of Software Engineering / Data Science / Cyber Security / Computer Graphics.
- We are particularly interested in individuals who contribute as active members of a rich academic community.
- Applicants must have a doctorate degree (Computer Science or Computer Engineering) in Software Engineering / Data Science / Cyber Security / Computer Graphics.
- Applicants are expected to pursue state-of-the-art research and must possess an established record of publications in refereed journals and a research record commensurate with their respective rank.
- Applicants must also possess a demonstrated ability to teach college-level courses as well as experience teaching courses at the MSc and PhD in the areas of Software Engineering / Data Science / Cyber Security / Computer Graphics.
Interested applicants are invited to submit the documents listed below through the application with an updated photo (PDF format):
- Curriculum Vitae
- Teaching Statement (describe current research agenda)
- Research Statement
- Letter of reference (two letters of references, at least one of which should speak about the candidate’s teaching and research abilities.)