- Job Title: computer vision Assistant Professor.
- Type of Employment: Full Time
- Work Location: Borg El Arab, Alexandria, Egypt
- Application Due: 28/04/2018
Qualifications and skills requirements:
- PhD degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Age not more than 40 years.
- Have enough academic and professional experience since obtaining his/her PhD.
- Have demonstrated excellence in research and teaching.
- Have occupied the rank of Assistant professor for a number of years corresponding to that applicable by the SCU.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to facilitate collaboration with the Schools of Engineering at E-JUST.
- All candidates should have strong commitment to undergraduate and graduate teaching and a promising research record are especially encouraged to apply.
- Candidates should submit a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae, teaching statement, research statement, and two letters of reference, at least one of which should speak about the candidate’s teaching and research abilities. In your cover letter, please briefly describe your current research agenda.
How to apply:
For who interested to join our academic staff please send your resume and other statements on : [email protected]