E-JUST Post-Graduate Scholarships
Computer Science and Information Technology /Computer Science and Engineering
Scope of the scholarship:
- The awardees will enjoy the studies of master in Computer Science and Information Technology / Computer Science and Engineering.
- The awardees should pass the admission exam and the interview.
- The awardees will be full-time students and will provide services and assistance to undergraduate students in tutorials, sessions, seminars, etc. (Similar to the sciences provided by teaching assistant).
- Aside from the study in master degree, the assistance to undergraduates shouldn’t be more than 10 teaching hours /week.
- It’s expected that the awardees will work at least for 5 days /week, and at least from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm every working day.
- Work Location: E-JUST Campus, Borg El Arab, Alexandria, Egypt.
- Programs: Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT) /Computer Science and Engineering (CSE).
- Work Location: Borg El Arab, Alexandria, Egypt.
Teaching Assistant in Computer Science and Information Technology /Computer Science and Engineering is required to assist the teaching (Tutorials/Labs) of Computer Science and Information Technology /Computer Science and Engineering:
Qualifications and skills requirements:
- The applicant must have obtained their bachelor degree no more than 2 years ago, Male applicants who were not exempted from military services must have obtained their B.Sc. degree no more than 3 years ago.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from the faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology or Faculty of Engineering (Computer Department) with a grade of very good at least.
- Professional or academic certificate in a related discipline is preferred.
- Applicants must possess an International TOFEL score 79 or Academic IELTS 6.5.
- Teaching and Research Skills.
- Good Administration skills.
- Demonstrate a good troubleshooting capabilities and multitasking skills.
She/he will engage in teaching (Tutorials/Labs) and research related to the area of specialization for undergraduate education to achieve E-JUST missions and goals. At the same time, she/he will contribute to activities in line with the missions and objectives of the Computer Science and Information Technology / Computer Science and Engineering, which include the following:
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- Computer Networks and Cyber Security
Interested applicants are invited to submit the documents listed below through the application with an updated photo (PDF format):
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Copy of B.Sc. Certificate.
- Letter of reference.
- Language certificate