About School of EECE:
“The School of Energy Resources, Environment, Chemical and Petrochemical Engineering (EECE) aims to provide high quality graduate education, training, and high quality research. We also aim to provide technical services to meet society’s need for the development and deployment of efficient, economical and sustainable environmental and energy services. We are devoted to providing our students with an experiential learning environment to maximize their knowledge.
The Department of Energy Resources offers its students courses that cover important topics such as renewable energy systems, alternative fuels, energy storage systems, fuel cell technologies, and many more. The Department of Environmental Engineering presents a wide range of knowledge in the fields of natural resources management, integrated wastewater treatment, environmental assessment and management and air quality. Finally, the Chemical and Petrochemical Engineering Department is designed to provide students with basic and applied scientific research in the fields relevant to chemical and petrochemical industries, in order to develop new products and/or improve the properties of existing products.
The EECE School is an exciting place to study. We are a dedicated and expert team of academia that undertakes a wide range of research disciplines.”
- Job Title:
Energy Resources Engineering Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor.
School of Energy Resources, Environmental, and Chemical and Petrochemical Engineering (EECE).
- Type of Employment:
Full Time (Contract based).
- Work Location:
Borg El Arab, Alexandria, Egypt
Qualifications and skills requirements:
We seek outstanding candidates in the following research areas:
- Energy storage systems including, but not limited to thermal energy storage, mechanical energy storage, electrochemical energy storage, and hydrogen storage.
- Energy conservation and management including, but not limited to electric vehicle and fuel cell vehicle energy management systems, energy management strategies for PV-wind–fuel cell- energy hybrid systems, energy audits, energy efficiency and energy management.
- We are particularly interested in individuals who contribute as active members of a rich academic community.
- Applicants must have a doctorate degree in the related areas.
- Applicants are expected to pursue state-of-the-art research and must possess an established record of publications in refereed journals and a research record commensurate with their respective rank.
- Applicants must also possess a demonstrated ability to teach college-level courses, as well as experience teaching courses at the MSc and PhD levels.
Interested applicants are invited to submit the documents listed below through the application with an updated photo ( we strongly recommend that you prepare them before applying- PDF Preferred :
- Curriculum Vitae
- Teaching Statement (describe current research agenda)
- Research Statement
- Letter of reference (two letters of references, at least one of which should speak about the candidate’s teaching and research abilities.)