- Job Title: English Instructor
- School: Liberal Arts and Culture Center / LACC
- Department: E-Just Language Center / ELC
- Type of Employment: Full Time
- Work Location: Borg AlArab – Alexandria
Qualifications and skills requirements:
- Age : Maximum age – 40 Years old
- Education: degree in English language (linguistics)
- Preferably CELTA certified.
- Experience: +3 years In English Language teaching.
- Preferably College teaching Experience.
- Translation Skills are a must.
- Ability to teach General English + ESP.
- Ability to teach online if required.
University Benefits Scheme:
|Private Medical Insurance||Yes|
|Annual Contract Based||Yes|
- As a part of our hiring policy, it is not permitted to hire from administrative Staff relatives up to fourth degree.
- For processing your employment application your personal and employment references may be checked If you have misrepresented or omitted any facts on this application and are subsequently hired m you may be dismissed from your job.
- We may ask you to provide written references.
Interested applicants are invited to submit the documents listed below through the application (we strongly recommend that you prepare them before applying):
- Curriculum Vitae ( PDF only )
- Teaching Statement
- Proof of Experience
- Evaluation through Interview, written exam then a DEMO.
Deadline of application:
Thursday 24 December 2020
How to Apply:
Thank you for your interest in working with us. If you believe yourself capable of joining our team, please fill in the application below and upload your updated CV with an updated personal photo and experience certificates and Teaching Statement.