- Location: Egypt Japan University of Science and Technology, Borg El Arab
- Working Type: Part Time
- Working Days : 3 days / week
- Working Hours : 4.00 Pm to 7.00 Pm
- Position Category : Staff
- Responsible for coach & train University student inside available football playground.
- Ensuring the efficient and effective operation of sessions, including equipment & set-up
- Undertaking all administrative tasks associated with the position
- Assisting in the development of programming through innovative ideas, and initiating actions to meet the demands of the university.
Job Requirement & Skills:
- Bachelor degree
- Training Certificates accredited by the Egyptian Football association (EFA)
- Experience training in initial league whether first or second degree
- Is highly motivated, enthusiastic with high standards and expectations.
- Good command of English language.
Deadline of application
Monday 14 February 2019
How to Apply:
If you want and find yourself capable to join our team please file the below application and upload your updated CV and experience certificates