E-JUST is pleased to announce the following job opening at the managerial level: Secretary General. In order to ensure a wide pool of candidates for this position, E-JUST welcomes applications from inside and outside the University.
- Location: Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology, Borg El-Arab
- Working Type: Full Time
- Working Days : Sunday – Thursday
- Working Hours : 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
- Job Location : New Borg El-Arab City – E-JUST
- Position Category : Staff
- Job Grade : Secretary General
- Reporting to : University President
- Contract : Annual employment contract
- Package : Attractive salary – social & medical insurance – other benefits.
- Coordinating the development of University budget plan based on the action and budget plan developed by each council.
- Monitoring and coordinating all financial aspects in the University
- Supervising contracts with other organizations and personnel
- Supervising administrative staff recruitment in coordination with offices and centers
- Undertaking administrative work for academic staff recruitment in coordination with Central Committee
- Leading HR committee for evaluation, promotion and reallocation of administrative staff
- Supervising the University PR activities
- Supporting the President in the construction work conducted by Engineering and PMU unit.
- Ensuring the quality of life environment in the dormitory and hotels for students, faculty, staff and guests.
- Management of University utilities and consumables
- Coordinating the activities between top management and administrative offices
- Presiding over the Support Service Council
- Directing, supervising and evaluating performance of the offices under Secretary General
- Leading development and review of related bylaws and internal regulations
Job Requirement & Skills:
- Advanced university degree in Management, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Law, or related area.
- Master Degree is preferred
- Over 20 years’ experience in management, administration, financial management, budget or related field, having served for at least 5 years at the management level.
- Minimum age: 45 years.
- Knowledge of various Egyptian laws, governmental policies, procedures and operations.
- Knowledge of principles and practices related to organizational development
- Strong leadership, building and motivating effective and productive teams in an association of comparable size.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English language.
Interview and / or other appropriate assessment methods, as required.
Deadline of application
Thursday 8 August 2019
How to Apply:
Thank you for your interest in working with us. If you believe yourself capable of joining our team please fill in the application below and upload your updated CV with an updated personal photo and experience certificates, if available.