- Title : Housing supervisor (Night Shift )
- Gender : ( Females Only )
- Position Level: Staff
- Location: Egypt Japan University of Science and Technology, Borg El Arab
- Working Type: Full Time Shift – Night Shift
- Working Days : 5 days
- Weekend : 2 days
- Job Location : Egypt Japan University of Science and Technology, New Borg El Arab
Housing supervisor (Night Shift)
- assist the direct Manager in the day-to-day administration
- Promotes experiences and programs that emphasize students
- Assist with resident check-in, checkout, building closings and openings, building access, maintenance request, administer and assist with departmental projects or other duties as assigned.
- Responds to emergencies and student incidents when scheduled.
- Understands Housing policies and procedures, and collaborates with the Office of Student Code of Conduct and university policy.
Job Requirement & Skills:
- Associate university degree , applicant graduates from social work or faculty of arts (social science – sociology –anthropology) will be prioritized
- Prior related experience is a preferred.
- Age not more than 35 Years is a must
- High communication in dealing with students.
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and written skills in English languages.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
University Benefit Scheme
|Private Medical Insurance||Yes|
|Annual Contract Based||Yes|
- Interview and / or other assessments are required.
Deadline of application
Sunday 2 February 2020
- As a part of our hiring policy, it is not permitted to hire from administrative Staff relatives up to fourth degree.
- For processing your employment application your personal and employment references may be checked If you have misrepresented or omitted any facts on this application and are subsequently hired m you may be dismissed from your job
- We may ask you to provide written references
How to Apply:
Thank you for your interest in working with us. If you believe yourself capable of joining our team, please fill in the application below and upload your updated CV with an updated personal photo and experience certificates, if available.