- Job Title: Industrial Engineering Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor
- School: Innovative Design Engineering.
- Type of Employment: Full Time (Contract based).
- Work Location: Borg El Arab, Alexandria, Egypt
- Posted: 03/12/2019
- Application Due: 17/12/2019
Qualifications and skills requirements:
- We seek outstanding candidates in all areas of Industrial Engineering.
- We are particularly interested in individuals who are strong organizational citizens and interested in being active members of a rich academic community.
- Applicants must have a doctorate in industrial engineering, or production engineering.
- Age not more than 45 years for Associate professors, and 40 years for assistant professors.
- Applicants are expected to pursue state-of-the-art research and must possess an established record of publications in refereed journals and a research record commensurate with their respective rank.
- Applicants must also possess a demonstrated ability to teach college-level courses in one or more of the following subjects: Industrial Engineering, business analytics, supply chain management, information systems, operations management, Quality Control, Ergonomics and human factors engineering as well as experience teaching courses at the MSc and PhD.
How to Apply: