Job Title: Research Assistants (MS – 001)
Job Type: Full-time
Starting date: June 2021
Contract duration: up to 4 years
Qualifications: B. Sc or M. Sc in Chemistry, Physics, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Chemical Eng., or Materials Eng.
Job description: The RAs will work in the “Excel-Water” project funded by DAAD till Dec. 2024. The project will be carried out in close collaboration with the University of Duisburg-Essen in Germany, E-JUST, Fayoum University and EvoSmart LTD. The project has three main milestones:
- Development of R&D projects to be conducted with academic and industrial partners in Germany and Egypt.
- Development and implementation of one year accredited (and practically oriented) postgraduate professional diploma on water/wastewater treatment and desalination. The program will target graduate students with Engineering and Science backgrounds. The practical content of the courses will be given high priority.
- Development of short training courses on the up-to-date topics related to water/wastewater treatment and desalination.
The RAs will be committed to contribute to ALL academic, R&D and administrative tasks of the project as well as the other running projects at the research lab.
To apply please send the following documents
- Updated CV
- Motivation statement
- A mini review about one of the following topics:
- Membranes for wastewater treatment
- 3D Polymeric Foams for wastewater treatment
- Oil based nanoemulations for agrochemical applications
Please send the documents to [email protected] . Please mention the job title and code in in the email subject.
Application Deadline: May 28th, 2021