Lab Engineer – Parallel Computing Lab, Computer Science and Engineering Department
- Location: Egypt Japan University of Science and Technology, Borg El Arab
- Department : Computer Science and Engineering Department
- School : School of Electronics, Communication and Computer Engineering
- Working Type: Full Time
- Working Days: Sunday – Thursday
- Working Hours:9.00 Am to 4.00 Pm
- Job Location: New Borg Alarab City – E-Just
- Position Category: Staff
- Job Grade: Junior
- Affiliation: Academic School
Lab Engineer – Parallel Computing Lab, Computer Science and Engineering Dept
- Assisting in Research: The Lab engineer should help in administrating the lab cloud and computer/workstations
- Organizing Workflow: There are many courses, research assistants, teaching assistants and inter-lab connections, which requires a lot of planning and organization so that neither the teaching nor the research is impacted.
- Procuring Materials: Students, faculty members and research assistants require various materials to do their projects and research, which entails that the lab engineer seeks the best sources for procurement. Equipment and machines are procured, and some test materials are purchased from franchises or directly from abroad.
- Problem Solving: For efficient maintenance of the workflow, the lab engineer should solve problems with the lab equipment without having to wait for the maintenance contractor’s visit.
- Events: The University prepares different events during the school year. The engineer should help in booth preparation and lab tours.
Job Requirement & Skills:
- A Bachelor of computer engineering or a related field is a must.
- Previous experience in open-source and Linux based systems, including cloud computing
- Excellent command of English language
- Excellent in using MS office.
- Age is not more than 35 Years old.
- At least 3 years of experience.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, probe, analyze and solve complex issues.
University Benefits Scheme
|Private Medical Insurance||Yes|
|Annual Contract Based||Yes|
Interview and other assessments are required.
Deadline of application:
16 June 2021
- As a part of our hiring policy, it is not permitted to hire from administrative Staff relatives up to the fourth degree.
- Your personal and employment references may be checked for processing your employment application. If you have misrepresented or omitted any facts on this application and are subsequently hired, you may be dismissed from your job.
- We may ask you to provide written references.
How to Apply:
Thank you for your interest in working with us. If you believe yourself capable of joining our team, please fill in the application below and upload your updated CV with an updated personal photo and experience certificates, if available.