Management and Human Resource Management Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant professor
- Job Title: Management and HRM Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor.
- Type of Employment: Full Time/part time
- Work Location: Borg El Arab, Alexandria, Egypt
Qualifications and skills requirements:
- PhD in Management/HRM or a relevant field.
- Age not more than 45 years for Associate professors, and 40 years for assistant professors.
- Excellent interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary research record.
- Experience in teaching and advising of Management/HRM at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- Involved in local or international activities/projects preferred.
- High level of team work ethics.
Expected Subjects to Teach (Depending on one’s areas of expertise):
- MGT111: Principals of Management
- HUM121: Introduction to Human Behavior
- MGT231: Organizational Behavior
- HRM231: Leadership
- HRM 241: Human Resource Management
- HRM242: Career Management
- MGT 351: Introduction to International Business
- Other related topics in his/her area of specialization.
- Role Expectations:
She/he will engage in teaching and research related to the above fields for undergraduate and postgraduate education to achieve E-JUST missions and goals. At the same time, she/he will contribute to activities in line with the missions and objectives of FIBH which include the following:
- Teaching the specialized subjects courses and supervising student research projects
- Engaging in necessary administration such as regular meetings, discussion on entrance exams and hiring
- Contributing to the development of FIBH
- Contributing to the internal and external network and collaboration
- Contributing to other tasks relevant to the mission and objectives of FIBH and E-JUST
- Research, including Specialized and cross-disciplinary research at domestic and international levels.
How to Apply: