Marketing and International Business Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
- Job Title: Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor in Marketing and International Business
- School: International Business (SIB)
- Type of Employment: Full Time (Contract based).
- Work Location: Borg El Arab, Alexandria, Egypt
Qualifications and skills requirements:
- We seek outstanding candidates in all areas of Marketing and International Business:
- MKT231 Introduction to Marketing
- MKT232 Consumer Behavior
- MKT241 Services Marketing
- MKT351 Integrated Marketing Communications
- MGT351 Introduction to International Business
- MKT Pricing Strategy
- MKT362 International Marketing
- MKT 471 Marketing of High Tech Products & Innovation
- MKT481 Green Marketing
- MKT482 Marketing Research
- MKT484 Product Development Management
- MKT485 Digital Marketing
- MKT486 Marketing Analytics
- MKT 487 Marketing Channels
- MKT488 Marketing for Small Business
- MKT 472 & MKT483 Senior Project
- We are particularly interested in individuals who contribute as active members of a rich academic community.
- Applicants must have a PhD degree in Marketing /Marketing Management
- Age not more than 45 years for Associate professors, and 40 years for assistant professors. Applicants are expected to pursue state-of-the-art research and must possess an established record of publications in refereed journals and a research record commensurate with their respective rank.
- Applicants must also possess a demonstrated ability to teach college-level courses in …… Marketing and International Business…., as well as experience teaching courses at the MBA, MSc and PhD in these areas.
She/he will engage in teaching and research related to the above fields for undergraduate and postgraduate education to achieve E-JUST missions and goals. At the same time, she/he will contribute to activities in line with the missions and objectives of FIBH which include the following:
- Teaching the specialized subjects’ courses and supervising student research projects
- Engaging in necessary administration such as regular meetings, discussion on entrance exams and hiring
- Contributing to the development of FIBH
- Contributing to the internal and external network and collaboration
- Contributing to other tasks relevant to the mission and objectives of FIBH and E-JUST
- Research, including Specialized and cross-disciplinary research at domestic and international levels.