- Job Title: Mechanical Design Associate Professor / Assistant Professor.
- Type of Employment: Full Time
- Work Location: Borg El Arab, Alexandria, Egypt
- Application Due: 31/08/2019
Qualifications and skills requirements:
- Must have a doctorate degree in Production Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Have outstanding credentials in all areas of Production Engineering, Mechanical Design, Product Design/Development, Reverse Engineering, Mechanical Vibrations, Machine Tool Dynamics, and Noise Measurement/Control.
- Have enough academic and professional experience during his academic ranks stages.
- Have occupied the academic ranks for a number of years corresponding to that applicable by the SCU.
- Applicants are expected to pursue state-of-the-art research and must possess an established record of publications in refereed journals and a research record commensurate with their respective rank.
- Must possess a demonstrated ability to teach college-level courses in Production Engineering, Mechanical Design, Product Design/Development, Reverse Engineering, Mechanical Vibrations, Machine Tool Dynamics, and Noise Measurement/Control, as well as experience in teaching courses at the M.Sc. and Ph.D. levels.
- We are particularly interested in individuals who are strong organizational citizens and interested in being active members of a rich academic community.
- Age for associate professor not more than 45 years, and for assistant professor not more than 40 years.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to facilitate collaboration with the Schools of Engineering at E-JUST.
The required application materials include:
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Teaching Statement
- Research Statement