- Title : Mechatronics Lab Engineer
- School: Innovative Design Engineering
- Department: Mechatronics and Robotics Engineering
- Working Type: Full Time
- Working Days : 5 days
- Weekend : 2 days
- Job Location : Egypt Japan University of Science and Technology, New Borg El Arab
Mechatronics Lab Engineer
The detailed job description is as follows:
- Manages and directs the activities of assigned personnel in the Mechatronics & Robotics Laboratories and performs supervisory functions as established by management for this job.
- Schedules the lab sessions and assigns the proper graduate assistants in coordination with the Mechatronics & Robotics Lab coordinator.
- Coordinates with the concerned professors to receive advice regarding course and final- year projects intended for students. Studies projects and ensures that all requirements are met. Coordinates the preparation of appropriate work areas for students, sets up the required tools, equipment, materials, infrastructure, and protocols of experiments and tests and calibrates equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Participates, with faculty members and students, carrying out research work. Contributes technical knowledge to the design, upgrade, and revision of experiments.
- Coordinates with faculty members to prepare orders for updating equipment and infrastructure to meet educational standards.
- Responsible for planning and introducing new experiments in Mechatronics & Robotics field in coordination with faculty members.
- Contributes to the formulation and modification of administrative and technical procedures adopted in the laboratories, and ensures such procedures are followed. This includes preparations for laboratory sessions, dispensing tools, equipment, components, materials etc., to students; regulating student access to manuals and data books.
- Performs other related duties such as maintaining and updating a data base on equipment catalogs, manuals, data books, protocols of experiments, ensuring observance by subordinates of fire and safety regulations and the practice of good housekeeping, salvaging tools and materials where possible, etc.
- Prepares all needed data for creating and improving the Mechatronics & Robotics Lab web site.
- Prepares the Mechatronics & Robotics Laboratories Annual Report.
Job Requirement & Skills:
- B.Sc. in Mechanical design and production engineering or Mechatronics engineering.
- At least 3 years experience in maintenance and automation
- Good knowledge of English.
- Good knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel, and some programming languages.
- Good knowledge of at least one drawing and simulation program such as Solid works, Auto CAD, ANSYS, MATALB/SIMULINK, ADAMS.
- Ability to work with schematics, calibrate equipment, and deal with sensors, etc.
- Web developing ability is preferable.
- No more than 35 years old
University Benefits Scheme
|Private Medical Insurance||Yes|
|Annual Contract Based||Yes|
CV screening and Interview.
Deadline of application
25th April 2021
- As a part of our hiring policy, it is not permitted to hire from administrative Staff relatives up to fourth degree.
- For processing your employment application your personal and employment references may be checked If you have misrepresented or omitted any facts on this application and are subsequently hired m you may be dismissed from your job
- We may ask you to provide written references
How to Apply:
Thank you for your interest in working with us. If you believe yourself capable of joining our team, please fill in the application below and upload your updated CV with an updated personal photo and experience certificates, if available.