Job Title: Mechatronics/Robotics/MEMS: Assistant Professor
School: Innovative Design Engineering.
Type of Employment: Full Time (Contract based).
Work Location: Borg El Arab, Alexandria, Egypt
Qualifications and skills requirements:
– We seek outstanding candidates in all areas of Mechatronics and Robotics and Micro Electromechanical Systems (MEMS).
– We are particularly interested in individuals who contribute as active members of a rich academic community.
– Applicants must have a doctorate degree in Mechatronics/Robotics/ related field: Mechanical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Control Engineering, and Computer Science Engineering.
– Age not more than 40 years.
– Applicants are expected to pursue state-of-the-art research and must possess an established record of publications in refereed journals and a research record commensurate with their respective rank.
– Applicants must also possess a demonstrated ability to teach college-level courses in Mechatronics/Robotics/MEMS, as well as experience teaching courses at the MSc and PhD in these areas.