Job Title: Microwave Engineer
Job Type: Part-Time
Working Hours: 18 hrs / Week
Contract duration: 9 months
Application Submission deadline: Sunday, 23 May 2021
- Sc. degree in electronics and communication engineering, or higher.
- Deep knowledge of fundamental microwave concepts, such as transmission lines, waveguides, microwave power generations, etc., as well as electronic circuits design.
- Hands-on experience in designing, simulation, building, and testing RF hardware at microwave frequencies.
- Experience with EM simulation tools (CST, HFSS or similar), and extracting heat distribution within a volume exposed to microwave radiation.
- Design, simulate, implement, test, or procure passive RF sub-systems at microwave frequencies, including waveguides and waveguide structures.
- Be responsible for requirements definition through manufacturing, bring-up, and qualification testing.
- Integrate the microwave systems by working closely with the rest of the team.
To apply please send your resume to [email protected]
Please mention the job title in the email subject.