Renewable energy Professors/associate professor
- Job Title: Renewable energy Professors/associate professor.
- School: School of Energy, Environment and Chemical and Petrochemical Engineering – EECE.
- Department: Department of Energy Resources Engineering.
- Type of Employment: Full Time (Contract based).
- Work Location: Borg El Arab, Alexandria, Egypt.
- Posted: 24/04/2019
- Application Due: 24/05/2019
Applicants should have a strong expertise in specific areas including, but not limited to Smart energy grids, Renewable energy driving systems, Hybrid renewable energy systems, Solar PV plants, Micro grids planning and operation, Wind power generation and utilization, Power system, Electrical machines, and Power electronics
Qualifications and skills requirements:
- PhD degree in Electrical engineering or a related field.
- Age not more than 45 years for Associate professors.
- Has more than 3 years academic and professional experience since obtaining his/her PhD.
- Have demonstrated excellence in research and teaching.
- Excellent communication skills and be willing to integrate within the current research labs of the department.
- All candidates should have strong commitment to undergraduate and graduate teaching and a promising research record are especially encouraged to apply.
- Candidates should submit a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae, teaching statement (Max 2 Pages ), research interests and vision statement (max 2 pages) , and two letters of reference, at least one of which should speak about the candidate’s teaching and research abilities. In your cover letter, please briefly describe your current research agenda.