Location: Egypt Japan University of Science and Technology, Borg El Arab
Working Type: Full Time
Working Days : Sunday – Thursday
Working Hours : 9.00 Am to 4.00 Pm
Job Location : New Borg Alarab City – E-Just
Position Category : Staff
Job Grade : Secretary General
Reporting to : University President
Contract : Annual employment Contract
Package: Attractive salary – Social & Medical Insurance – Other benefits.
– Coordinating the development of budget plan of the university based on the action and budget
– plan developed by each council.
– Monitoring and coordinating all financial aspects in the university
– Supervising the contract with other organizations and personnel
– Supervising administrative staff recruitment with coordination of offices and centers
– Undertaking administrative works for academic staff recruitment with coordination of Central Committee
– Leading HR committee for evaluation, promotion and reallocation of administrative staff
– Supervising of the university PR activities
– Supporting president for the construction work conducted by Engineering and PMU unit.
– Ensuring the quality of life environment in the dormitory and hotels for students, faculty, staff and guests.
– Management of university utilities and consumable
– Coordinating the activities between top management and administrative offices
– Presiding over the Support Service Council
-Directing, supervising and evaluating performance of the offices under Secretary General
– Leading development and review of related Bylaws and internal regulations
Job Requirement & Skills:
– Suitable university degree, postgraduate studies is preferred.
– With Over 20 years’ experience in management, administration, financial management, budget or related field, having served for at least for 5 years at the management level.
– Not less than 45 Years old.
– Knowledge of various Egyptian Laws, Governmental policies, procedures and operations.
– Knowledge of principles and practices related to organizational development
– Strong leadership, building and motivating effective and productive teams in an association of comparable size.
– Excellent communication and written skills in English languages Excellent.
Interview and / or other appropriate assessment methods, as required.
Deadline of application
Wednesday 15 July 2020
How to Apply:
Thanks you for your interest in working with us If you want and find yourself capable to join our team please fill the below application and upload your updated CV with updated personal photo and experience certificates if exist.