Research Title: Software Development of Integrated system for mold and die design -DMD- Tech
Research Number: NA
Funding entity: JICA
Number of positions: One software developer engineer
Required specialization and academic degrees: Bachelor of computer engineering (software developer)
- Bachelor of computer engineering (software developer)
- Previous experience in software development and programming.
- Proficiency in the following programming languages: C++ and FORTRAN.
- Proficiency in at least one of the following programming languages: Java, Visual Basic, C#.
- Familiarity with software development life cycle, object-oriented programming, and agile development methodology.
- Previous experience with front end software development for numerical applications and graphical user interfaces.
- Communicating complex information to a non-technological audience
- Excellent command in English language.
- Age is not more than 40 Years old.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, probe, analyze and solve complex issues.
- Strong organizational skills, including effective prioritization and follow-up.
Good to Have Qualifications:
- Familiarity commercial computer modelling and design tools such as with SOLIDWORKS, ANSYS, ABAQUS.
- Familiarity with APIs such as COM programming.
Tasks that will be performed by the software developer:
- Responsible for building up the GUI platform of interfacing with commercial software such as ANSYS, MARC, ABAQUS and SOLIDWORKS.
- Responsible for programming and scripting knowledge, as well as planning, configuring, testing and monitoring the new developed software (finite-element software).
- Organizing workflow during the nine months which requires a lot of planning and organization of the GUI system is impacted.
- Problem Solving: for efficient maintenance of the workflow, the software engineer should be able to solve problems related to interfacing with the CNC and CAD software.
- Perform other related duties such as preparing user guide and catalogs for the developed GUI platform.
- Prepare all needed data and creating a web site for the developed code.
- The engineer shall submit A4 size report written in English to the principal investigator of the project at the end of every week. It shall include a working record as well as a brief description of services provided as in some predesigned template form.
- In addition, a final report shall be submitted to the principal investigator at the end of the contracting period describing overall activities, services, and outputs.
Years of Experience: At least 3 years of experience
- Nine months.
- The engineer is expected to work full time/part time. For full time: eight hours a day and five days a week except national holidays, during the contracting period specified.
To apply please send your resume to [email protected]