- Job Title: Teaching Assistant in Investment and Finance.
- School: Faculty of International Business and Humanities
- Type of Employment: Full Time (Contract based).
- Work Location: New Borg El Arab, Alexandria, Egypt
- Posted: 10/10/2021
- Application due: 20/10/2021
Qualifications and skills requirements:
- We seek outstanding candidates in all areas of …Investment and Finance:
- We are particularly interested in individuals who contribute as active members of a rich academic community.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor/MSc degree in Investment and Finance
- Applicants are expected to pursue state-of-the-art research and must possess an established record of publications in refereed journals and a research record commensurate with their respective rank.
- Applicants must also possess a demonstrated ability to teach college-level courses in …… Investment and Finance.
- Fluency in English Language (ILETS of 6.5 / TOEFL 79 IBT).
Expected Subjects to Teach:
- FIN241 Introduction to Finance
- FIN361 Financial Management and Control Systems
- FIN351 Financial Risk Management
- FIN363 International Finance
- FIN471 Financial Markets and Institutions
- FIN481 Business analysis and Valuation
- FIN482 Financial Portfolio Management
- FIN 484 Investment Management
- FIN 485 Advanced Corporate Finance
- FIN 486 Financial Planning
- FIN487 Financial Derivatives
- FIN472 & FIN483 Senior Project
- Any other related courses assigned to him/her
She/he will engage in teaching and research related to the area of specialization for undergraduate education to achieve E-JUST missions and goals. At the same time, she/he will contribute to activities in line with the missions and objectives of FIBH, which include the following:
- Teaching the specialized subjects’ courses.
- Participating in supervising students senior research projects.
- Research including specialized and cross-disciplinary research.
- Engaging in necessary administration such as regular meetings, discussion on exams and tutoring
- Contributing to the development of FIBH
- Contributing to other tasks relevant to the mission and objectives of FIBH and E-JUST
Interested applicants are invited to submit the documents listed below through the application with an updated photo (PDF format):
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Letter of reference.
- Language certificate