Welcome to E-JUST
Welcome to E-JUST, where you can enjoy unique international learning environment in Africa and the Middle East.
E-JUST was established in 2009, based on the agreement between the Egyptian and the Japanese governments. Since the university first days E-JUST was given full autonomy to be a university of excellence in all dimensions, thanks to the full support provided from the relevant authorities from Egypt and Japan.
E-JUST consider the excellence and the continuous enhancement in all its activities, research, teaching and learning, and community services. As being research oriented higher education institute, E-JUST acknowledge the satisfactory achievements of the university researchers that have never being preceded in Egypt, when calculated as scientific production per scholar. This includes internationally scientific publications and innovative patents.Read more
Supply Chain Modeling and Analytics Program
The Supply Chain Modeling and Analytics program will focus on introducing advanced analytics tools like operations research, simulation and system dynamics for supply chain optimization while addressing the different elements of Supply Chain Management, including:-
- Supply chain design and management
- Strategic management of resources
- Master planning of resources
- Supply chain Planning and scheduling
- Execution and control of operations
- Logistics and distribution management
- Transportation and logistics network design
- Order and inventory management
The program qualifies for further graduate studies in industrial engineering and supply chain management and prepares for professional certification from the American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS®), including:
- CPIM® – Certified Production and Inventory Management
- CSCP® – Certified Supply Chain Professional
- CLTD® – Certified in Logistics, Transportation, and Distribution
Who Should Attend
The program is directed to Engineers and Management Professionals as well as Middle Managers and Production and Operations Managers and Supply Chain Planners and Procurement Engineers.
The program will include lectures, workshops, video cases, case studies, computer-based training, simulations, and gaming.
- 5,000 Egyptian pounds per person.
- 20,000 Corporate package for five attendees from the same corporation.
- Package include attending the program, snacks and coffee breaks, participant kit, printed material, program completion certificate, group photo.
- The participants should bring their own laptops.
- You can pay at E-JUST Premises Cairo Center Smart Village-Concordia Building 2111, 3rd floor
- Cash deposit In Egypt Post Office to :
Account name: Egypt Japan University of Science and Technology
Account number: 0454812000001818
*The applicant should scan the bank receipt and attach it to this e-mail: [email protected]