Online Application Period:
Online submission will be open through E-JUST website 5th of June.
The applicant should submit the following documents:
- High school certificate
- Birth certificate
- National ID or a passport copy
- Proof of English proficiency if available (test scores of IELTS or TOEFL)
- 4*6 photo with a white background
- University transcript in case of old date high school graduation
- Application fee of 500 EGP (non-refundable)
- College dashboard username and password for American Diploma students
- A proof of residency from country of current resident (applicants from other countries)
- Application fees must be paid to be considered. If fees not paid the application will be discarded.
- Applicant will upload the electronic copies of the relevant certificates, but the original (issued by the institution with a fresh stamp) will be required at the final admission.
- All correspondence during the exam process will be done by email, so please ensure you register the well-functioning email address and check constantly, including the junk-email box.
The 1st Screening announcement:
E-JUST will send the result to each applicant after documents classification and analysis and
The accepted applicants for the 1st screening, will receive a notification by email with the guidance to take the exam (schedule, location, and access information).
Note: Dates will be announced later through E-JUST website.
Written Entrance Exams:
The entrance exams will be held at E-JUST campus in Borg Alarab city
The 2nd Screening announcement:
E-JUST will notify by email the result to the applicants who passed the entrance exams inviting them to the personal interview and informing about the schedule and the location.
The interviews details will be announced later on E-JUST website.
Final Result Announcement
E-JUST will announce the interview result and final decision three days after conducting the interviews by sending an email informing the applicants with their result.
Successful applicants must submit the original to the Admission Section, E-JUST Academic Affairs Office, and pay the tuition fees.
Detailed instructions will be notified for the successful applicants
|Application Start||May 30||August 4||August 15|
|Application Deadline||August 3||August 14||August 27|
|Admission/Entrance Exams||August 8||August 17||August 30|
|Interviews, Marking and send to Student Affairs||August 11||August 23||September 5|
|Exam Results Announcement||August 14||August 24||September 6|
|Receive Official certifiacte and Documents and Payment of Tuition Fees||August 20 till September 22|