List of Documents to be submitted to the Student Affairs in the online application:
- Application Form (Signed Application – submitted online)
- BA/BSc Certificate (In English)
- BA/BSc Transcript (In English)
- CV (In English)
- Military Certificate
- National ID Card (Both Sides) and (Passport if available)
- Personal Photograph
- Personal statement and Research Proposal
(The personal statement should express the applicant’s aspiration motive of study and how his/her academic and professional background meets admission policy of this program and what is his/her desired professional career with the degree of this program).
The Research proposal should cover the research area you would like to work on during your study (click here to download the form for the personal statement and research proposal). Please fill it and upload in the online application.
- Any other related degrees and certificates if available (e.g. Diploma, Master, Ph.D or training courses) – (In English)
- English Language Proficiency certificate:
- Student should pass the E-JUST English Language Proficiency TEST (EPT), or
Provide TOEFL iBT 59 or Academic IELTS: 5.5 certificate.
- The Language certificate should be valid on the date of the application of the applicant.
Applicants whose native language is English are not required to submit official evidence of English Language Proficiency