List of Documents to be submitted to the Student Affairs in the online application:
- Application Form (submitted online)
- BA/BSc Certificate (In English)
- Ba/BSc Transcript (In English)
- CV (In English)
- Military Certificate
- National ID Card (Both Sides) and (Passport if available)
- Personal Photograph
- Personal statement and Research Proposal
- TOEFL iBT Certificate or Academic IELTS certificate (if available).
- Any other related degrees and certificates if available (e.g. Diploma, Master, Ph.D or training courses) – (In English).
(The personal statement should express the applicant’s aspiration motive of study and how his/her academic and professional background meets admission policy of this program and what is his/her desired professional career with the degree of this program).
The Research proposal should cover the research area you would like to work on during your study (click here to download the form for the personal statement and research proposal). Please fill it and upload in the online application.