Research areas and topics
In Conservation Science
- Assessment of Cleaning Materials and Methods
- Assessment of Conservation Treatments and Procedures
- Documentation and Visualization
- Material Characterization, Analysis and Diagnosis
- Preservation and Conservation Polices and Standards
- Scientific Interpretation and Community Engagement
In Museum Management:
- Interpretation of Material Culture in the context of Museum Collection
- Functions of Museum in the Community: Preservation, Research and Education.
- Management and Administration: Accounting, Finance and Human Resources.
- Heritage Utilization and Museum Hospitality
- Collection Management