E-JUST offers some scholarships for outstanding students, as the effort to achieve its mission through a unique education to a broad section of society. The Following Scholarships may be available for the first year as well as the following years based on the student’s performance.
1.Misr El Kheir Foundation (MEK) Scholarship: (Full scholarship including tuition and on campus accommodation)
Misr El Kheir Foundation offers two kind of scholarships to study at E-JUST as follow:
1.1 Nahloon Scholarship:
Nahloon scholarship is available for students from Upper Egypt governorates.
Upper Egypt governorates: Aswan, Luxor, Assiut, Menia, Souhag, Qena, Beni-Suef, North and South Sinai, Fayoum, New Valley.
1.2 MEK STEM Scholarship:
MEK STEM scholarship is available for Egyptian STEM schools’ students.
2. ProService and TAB Scholarship (50% Tuition and accommodation Reduction)
ProService and TAB scholarships are available for Thanwaya Amma Holders from Upper Egypt
governorates for Faculty of Engineering students.
Upper Egypt governorates: Aswan, Luxor, Assiut, Menia, Souhag, Qena, Beni-Suef, North and
South Sinai, Fayoum, New Valley (according to Birth Certificate, National ID and High School
3. Elsweedy Scholarships (100% Tuition Reduction)
– To be an outstanding student during the secondary school studies and to keep the same outstanding performance until he/she earns their graduate degree.
– To be fluent in Arabic and English as English is the official study language of the university.
– To Excel in all the university’s entrance exams (Outstanding Performance).
– To have excellent personal soft skills which would be determined by the entrance interviews.
– Priority will be given based on the student financial status (financially disabled)
– To be a graduate of government high school (Thanawya Amma Holder)
General Scholarship Eligibility requirements
To be eligible for the tuition reduction, students must meet all of the following criteria.
(1) Completed all the necessary procedures required at the time of admission by the designated deadline.
(2) Signed the Contract between E-JUST and the recipient by the designated deadline.
(3) Not receiving other scholarships from outside E-JUST
(4) paying the first installment of Tuition fees and submitting the original documents is a prerequisite to apply for any of the scholarships