Skip to content
Technology Innovation Commercialization Offices
- Activate the role of scientific research, and connect it with industry, agricultural and services in a relationship based on trust for the purpose of finding solutions for problems and issues related to the demands (Demand & Delivery).
- Support innovation and technology in the areas that, according to the national vision, down to entrepreneurship by developing the business of existing firms (spin off), and establish small and medium projects.
- All of that were the main motives behind the initiative of the Academy of replika órák Scientific Research and Technology (ASRT) to create a network consists of specialized offices aiming to support innovation, technology transfer and commercialization (TICO) in industry, agricultural and services communities.
- This network includes:
- Technology Transfer Office, TTO
- Grant and International Cooperation Office , GICO
- Technology Innovation Support Center , TISC