How to Apply Manual
Download FIBH Admission Policy Fall 2021
1) Egyptian applicants must have completed a secondary school education and hold a valid THANAWYA AMMA certificate- Mathematics, Science, Literature Streams, or equivalent (e.g. IGCSE, American Diploma, etc…).
2) Applicant’s age must not exceed 21 years as of September 1, 2021. Male applicants have to provide their military service status.
3) Applicants from other countries must have equivalent secondary school certificate approved by the Supreme Council of Universities of Egypt (SCU).
4) Foreign certificate holders should have completed at least 12 years of schooling or completed 3 years of secondary school after the Egyptian Preparatory school certificate (Eidadiya) or completed 6 years of secondary school and preparatory school after the Egyptian Primary school certificate as per the rules and regulation of the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education.
5) Accepted students’ holder of foreign certificates must pass the Arabic and Religion exams of Thanawya Amma before or after the final acceptance in the university.
6) Applicants must be able to read, write and communicate efficiently in English.
7) Accepted students’ holder of foreign certificates from other countries must provide a residency from the country of their current residence.
8) The University accepts applications from students who are holders of the following certificates:
- THANAWYA AMMA CERTIFICATE
- STEM SCHOOLS
- THANAWYA AMMA/TAWGIHI CERTIFICATE FROM OTHER ARAB COUNTRIES
- THANAWYA AZHARIA CERTIFICATE
- BRITISH SCHOOLS
- AMERICAN HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
- CANADIAN DIPLOMA FROM SCHOOLS INSIDE EGYPT
- CANADIAN DIPLOMA FROM INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS IN CANADA (EXCEPT THE QUEBEC PROVINCE)
- FRENCH BACCALAUREATE
- GERMAN ABITUR
- INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE
- Other certificate requirements follow the regulations and score calculation rules of the Ministry of Higher Education in Egypt.
- Meeting the minimum requirement for application does not mean that the student will be automatically accepted to E-JUST. Students are required pass the document screening, entrance examination and the final interview.
- Students acceptance is based on an overall assessment of the high school score, admission entrance exams score, English score and passing the interview.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for final decision.
- Any deliberate falsifications or forgeries in the application process will result in immediate rejection.
- All correspondence during the admission process will be done by email, applicant should ensure registering with well-functioning email address and check it constantly, including the junk-email box.
- Submitted documents will not be returned for any reason.
- Online Application Period:
Online submission will be open through E-JUST website during May and till 16th of August.
The applicant should submit the following documents:
- High school certificate
- Birth certificate
- National ID or a passport copy
- Proof of English proficiency if available (test scores of IELTS or TOEFL)
- 4*6 photo with a white background
- University transcript in case of old date high school graduation
- Application fee of 500 EGP(non refundable)
- College dashboard username and password for American Diploma students
- A proof of residency from country of current resident (applicants from other countries)
For the further guidance on how to pay the application fee, please check the following link: https://ejust.edu.eg/undergraduates-application-fees/
- Application fees must be paid to be considered. If fees not paid the application will be discarded.
- Applicant will upload the electronic copies of the relevant certificates, but the original (issued by the institution with a fresh stamp) will be required at the final admission.
- All correspondence during the exam process will be done by email, so please
- ensure you register the well-functioning email address and check constantly, including the junk-email box.