Procedures & Deadlines (FOE)
Online Application Period:
Online submission is opened through E-JUST website from May till July 31, 2019.
E-JUST will conduct the admission process as follows:
- Applicants will be divided into two groups based on the application submission date.
- The First group is for those who will apply from April till July 21, 2019.
- The second group is for those will apply from July 22 till July 31.
The applicant should submit the following documents:
- High school certificate or statements of results
- Birth certificate
- National ID or a passport copy
- Proof of English proficiency if available (test scores of IELTS or TOEFL)
- 4*6 photo with a white background
- University transcript in case of old date high school graduation
- Application fee of 1000 EGP
For the further guidance on how to pay the application fee, please check the following link: https://ejust.edu.eg/undergraduates-application-fees/
- Application fees must be paid to be considered. If fees not paid the application will be discarded.
- Applicant will upload the electronic copies of the relevant certificates, but the original (issued by the institution with a fresh stamp) will be required at the final admission.
- All correspondence during the exam process will be done by email, so please ensure you register the well-functioning email address and check constantly, including the junk-email box.
The 1st Screening announcement:
E-JUST will send the result to each applicant after documents classification and analysis on July 22, 2019 for the first group and on August 1, 2019 for the second group.
The accepted applicants for the 1st screening, will receive a notification by email with the guidance to take the exam (schedule, location, and access information).
Written Entrance Exams:
The entrance exams will be held on E-JUST campus in New Borg Alarab city, Alexandria on July 24, 2019 for the first group and on August 4, 2019 for the second group.
Exam Subjects: English, Math(I & II), Logical Thinking, Chemistry and Physics, please check the following link for more information about the entrance exams: https://ejust.edu.eg/ug-entrance-exam-foe/
The 2nd Screening announcement:
E-JUST will notify by email the result to the applicants who passed the entrance exams on July 25, 2019 for the first group and on August 5, 2019 for the second group inviting them to the personal interview and informing about the schedule and the location.
The interview will be held in E-JUST campus in New Borg Alarab city, Alexandria on July 29, 2019 for the first group and on August 6, 2019 for the second group.
E-JUST will inform the applicants with the interview schedule.
Final Result Announcement
E-JUST will announce the interview result and final decision on July 31, 2019 for the first group and on August 8, 2019 for the second group.
Successful applicants must submit the original documents from August 1, 2019 to September 12, 2019 for the first group and from August 18, 2019 to September 12, 2019 to Admission Section, E-JUST Academic Affairs Office, and pay the tuition fees.
Detailed instructions will be notified for the successful applicants.
|Procedure||Due Date First Group||Due Date Second Group|
|Application Start||May , 2019||May , 2019|
|Application Deadline||July 21, 2019||July 31, 2019|
|Deadline to submit documents and payment of Application Fees||July 21, 2019||July 31, 2019|
|1st Screening Result Announcement
Sending Exam invitation and Instruction
|July 22, 2019||August 1, 2019|
|Written Entrance Exams||July 24, 2019||August 4, 2019|
|Second Screening Result Announcement
Sending Interview invitations to accepted applicants
|July 25, 2019||August 5, 2019|
|Interviews||July 29, 2019||August 6, 2019|
|Result Announcement||July 31, 2019||August 8, 2019|
|Receive Official certificate and Documents and Payment of Tuition Fees (Pre-requisite for Course Registration)||August 1 – September 12, 2019||August 18 – September 12, 2019|
|Medical Check up||September 15 -19, 2019||September 15 -19, 2019|
|Dormitory Reservation||September 15 -19, 2019||September 15 -19, 2019|
|Academic Advising &Registration||September 8-19, 2019||September 8-19, 2019|
|Orientation||September 15 -19, 2019||September 15 -19, 2019|
|Receive Dorms (Only for registered students)||September 15 -22, 2019||September 15 -22, 2019|
|Class Begins||September 22, 2019||September 22, 2019|