Procedures & Deadlines
Online Application Period:
Online submission is opened through E-JUST website from April 1 till July 23, 2018
The applicant should submit the following documents:
- High school certificate or statements of results
- Birth certificate
- National ID or a passport copy
- Proof of English proficiency if available (test scores of IELTS or TOEFL)
- Passport–sized photo with a white background
- University transcript in case of old date high school graduation
- Application fee of 200 EGP
For the further guidance on how to pay the application fee, please check the following link: https://ejust.edu.eg/undergraduates-application-fees/
- Application fees must be paid to be considered. If fees not paid the application will be discarded.
- Applicant will upload the electronic copies of the relevant certificates, but the original (issued by the institution with a fresh stamp) will be required at the final admission.
- All correspondence during the exam process will be done by email, so please ensure you register the well-functioning email address and check constantly, including the junk-email box.
The 1st Screening announcement:
E-JUST will send the result to each applicant after documents classification and analysis on August 2, 2018. The accepted applicants for the 1st screening, will receive a notification by email with the guidance to take the exam (schedule, location, and access information).
Written Entrance Exams:
The entrance exams will be held on E-JUST campus in New Borg Alarab city, Alexandria on August 8, 2018.
Exam Subjects: English, Math(I & II), Logical Thinking, Chemistry and Physics, please check the following link for more information about the entrance exams: https://ejust.edu.eg/ug-entrance-exam-foe/
The 2nd Screening announcement:
E-JUST will notify by email the result to the applicants who passed the entrance exams on August 16, 2018 inviting them to the personal interview and informing about the schedule and the location.
The interview will be held on E-JUST campus in New Borg Alarab city, Alexandria on August 28& 29, 2018.
E-JUST will inform the applicants with the interview schedule.
Final Result Announcement
E-JUST will announce the interview result and final decision on September 5, 2018.
Successful applicants must submit the original documents from September 6 till September 16, 2018 to Admission Section, E-JUST Academic Affairs Office, and pay the tuition fees.
Detailed instructions will be notified for the successful applicants.
|Application Start||April 1, 2018|
|Application Deadline||July 23, 2018|
|Deadline to submit documents and payment of Application Fees||July 26, 2018|
|1st Screening Result Announcement
Sending Exam invitation and Instruction
|August 2, 2018|
|Written Entrance Exams||August 8, 2018|
|Second Screening Result Announcement
Sending Interview invitations to accepted applicants
|August 16, 2018|
|Interviews||August 28 & 29, 2018|
|Result Announcement||September 5, 2018|
|Receive Official certificate and Documents and Payment of Tuition Fees (Pre-requisite for Course Registration)||September 6-16, 2018|
|Medical Check up||September 6-16, 2018|
|Dormitory Reservation||September 6-16, 2018|
|Academic Advising &Registration||September 16-27, 2018|
|Orientation||September 19, 2018|
|Receive Dorms (Only for registered students)||September 16-23, 2018|
|Class Begins||September 23, 2018|