About the office
The regional and international affairs office (RIA) was established as per the concept of E-JUST to enhance the university as a reputable education and research institution in the Middle East and Africa. The RIA is mainly dedicated to enhance the global relations, visibility, building strong relationships with international and regional institutions, promote the research culture and provide students with international education experience valuable for personal and
Strategy and vision
E-JUST international office aims to make E-JUST a front-runner for education and research institutions in Arab and Africa by embracing the Japanese educational standards, policies, and systems in order to contribute to the enhancement and improvement of human resources, Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) in the region. In addition, the office promotes and supports
- Coordination and management of MOU and MOA with other international and regional organizations
- Supervising and promoting student and faculty exchange dispatch programs.
- Conduct the admission procedures for international students.
- Providing livelihood support for foreign students.
- Maintaining alumni network and promoting its activities.
- Administrative support for international and regional affairs council.
- Visa and residency support for foreign students and faculty.
- Coordinate and support the applications of guest researchers, postdoctoral researcher and internship participants.
Meet the team
Prof. Masaaki Suzuki First Vice President for Regional and International Affairs Office,E-JUST
Mrs. Razan Youssef Section Head – Regional and International Affairs Office,E-JUST
Mr. Elsayed Draz International Affairs specialist – Regional and International Affairs Office,E-JUST
Ms. Rana Tarek International Affairs specialist – Regional and International Affairs Office,E-JUST
Regional and International Affairs Office
Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology (E-JUST)
Tel: 002-03-4599806 Fax: 002-03-4600004