E-JUST has established summer program to encourage the cultural exchange between Japanese and Egyptian students and the relationship between Egypt and Japan.
It is a great chance to explore Egypt, its culture and language accompanied with some of E-JUST students, highly qualified Supervisors and Teachers.
- To deepen the understanding of the Egyptian culture, heritage and society.
- To learn Arabic as a foreign language.
- To exchange network and knowledge with peer students from different backgrounds and build good relationship with them.
- To understand the relationship between Egypt and Japan
Students get to experience the everyday life by practicing what they learn in our Arabic lessons, the culture and history by going on field trips to different parts of Egypt and many more fun activities.
By applying to the summer program, students do not have to worry about the planning, where they are going to stay and such as everything will be prepared and ready for them to arrive!
To deepen their understanding of the Egyptian culture, heritage and society, they get to participate in the following activities;
- Arabic Language Courses through lectures and workshops
- Arabic Calligraphy Workshop where they learn how to write Arabic in an amazing way
- Open discussions
- Visiting attractive locations such as Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor and Aswan.
- Cultural exchange events by spending a day with an Egyptian family
- Movie night
Messages from Japanese at E-JUST:
Prof. Masaaki Suzuki (First Vice President of regional and international affairs):
“I recommend young students to come to E-JUST and have some fabulous experiences here.You will get something wonderful for your future life!”
Prof. Takao Kikuchi (Egyptian Archaeology)
“We are waiting for your visit to Egypt as a front-runner of this program.”
“Enjoy learning Arabic, and you will explore more about Egyptian culture and people. This program will expand your world. “